1. How to I order my stitch portrait?
Ordering is easy! Simply choose what type of portrait you'd like, choose your add ons (if any) and you're done! (Add ons are separate listings)
2. How do I customize my portrait?
This is where the fun starts! Once you've placed an order, you'll email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is when you'll send me your photo(s) of who you'd like stitched, their clothing, text and backgrounds if applicable. I will send you a mock up sketch of your portrait for your approval before stitching.
3. I want a portrait with several people/pets, but I don't have them all in one photo. Can you still stitch us all together?
Absolutely! Your portrait is an interpretation of your photos, so I can take elements in each photo and stitch them into one portrait!
4. Can you stitch a photo exactly as it's shot?
No, I will stitch my interpretation of your photo but I can't replicate it exactly. Remember, most of the portrait is in a pixel type form, so some things just cannot be duplicated!
5. What if I want to add an element that you don't have pictured?
If you have a specific vision for your portrait, I want to make that happen! Send me an email and we'll plan your portrait to your specifications. I will then add a custom item, just for you, to the shop for purchase!
6. When should I expect my portrait to be complete?
Turnaround time is generally between 2-4 weeks. This gives time for approval, any changes, framing and shipping. Please note: Due to COVID-19, the USPS may be experiencing delays in shipping.
7. What is your return policy?
Returns are not offered, as this piece is made especially for you! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email me right away.
8. I love your work and want to show the world! How can I do that?
Aw, shucks! I'm glad you love your portrait! I'm always grateful when you share your piece on social media and tag me! My Instagram is @igotyouinstitches and my Facebook page is I Got You in Stitches. Referrals and word of mouth are a huge part of my small business, so thank you for sharing!